Y’all might have seen my top sellers of 2020 the other week! I wanted to do another ‘favorites’ recap but with my wellness products from 2020. These are my FAVORITE purchases and items I use daily in the wellness category.
Food / Drink-
- Liquid IV- A godsend for Josh and I! Josh is more obsessed with these than I am but they’re a lifesaver. We drink almost every day and especially on weekends after drinking! (code for 25% off: AUDREYMADSTOWE25)
- Four Sigmatic adaptogen powder– A superfood boost! I add this to my smoothies or water. Helps support immune system and stress.
- Collagen creamer– Started using a few months ago and LOVE IT! The caramel coffee creamer is delicious. Love that it’s dairy free too + only 4g of sugar.
- Dandelion tea – I orginally heard of this on tiktok but it’s amazing to detox and for the gut. I stopped drinking at night because it was keeping me awake but I love drinking in the afternoon. Benefits:
- nourishes the liver
- mild appetite stimulant
- lowers cholesterol
- mild diuretic
- detoxifies toxic waste in the body
- Bala bangles– I’ve RAVED about these. They may be a little boujee for ankle weights but they are well worth the money. I use mine almost every day! Can use on your wrists or ankles.
- Dumbbells– I use the 12 pounds and they’re so awesome! I use with my at home workouts
- Wide thin yoga mat– This yoga mat is the best I’ve found. It’s thin, wider than most, and I really love the material. I do barre, pilates, and ab workouts on this at home and also love the chic neutral color.
- Hydroflask- Okay so I only got this at the very end of the year but it’s a HUGE FAVORITE. I love mine.
- Face steamer– This falls under wellness right!? I love my face steamer! Helps me decompress after the day while I do my skincare.
- CBD- Helps majorly with my anxiety, cramps during that time of month, and muscle soreness from my workouts. I can’t say enough good things about this company and their motto! (code for 15% off: audreystowe)
- Ritual vitamins- My daily multi-vitamin. I take two a day and while I may not see “changes” I feel good knowing I’m putting vitamins into my body every day that it needs. (code for 20% off: AUDREY20)
Let me know if y’all have tried any of these as well and love them. Can’t wait to see what new finds I try this year in the wellness space.