HELLO 2021! I think we’ve all been ready for a new year right!? I have quite a few dreams and goals for this year and per usual, I wanted to share. If you’re new, I do this every year!
A note from me to you…..
– I am so grateful for another year of blogging, sharing everyday highs and lows, and getting to connect with y’all. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for following. I hope I can continue inspiring, and sharing love to y’all in 2021!–
Don’t miss the previous years’ goals:
2021 New Year Goals
In this section, I like to share my bullet list of goals and things I’d like to accomplish in the New Year. I break it down by category and work on these throughout the year.
- Buy a house – a huge dream of Josh and I’s this year is to buy a home. We’ll start this process (hopefully..) sometime in 2021.
- Work on debt – always and forever a goal haha
- Focus on things that bring me joy- No time to waste on people or things that aren’t bettering me or making me happy.
- Continue volunteer work- something I started doing mid-2020 and a goal to continue. Brings me so much joy and happiness!
Wanted to share a quote I heard on a podcast the other day and something I want to continue thinking about in 2021:
“if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room”
I set pretty big goals every year in the business category, I have my numbers for the year I’d like to hit that I keep to myself, but here’s some other business goals I’d like to share:
- Spread love & positivity in this space- I truly want to continue adding value, support, and motivation in your life.
- Less is more, focus on awesome quality content- Sometimes I’m rushing to get a pic up everyday, or have three blog posts each week…. this year, there’s going to be less content but A LOT more quality and service to them.
- Start a new business- I am a true entrepreneur at heart. I have quite a few business ideas and plans and there’s one in particular I’m looking to start hopefully this year…. but maybe next!
- Come out with a small collection- coming soon
Fitness, mental health, food, etc is a huge passion of mine. I love sharing recipes and workouts with y’all. Other than consistent working out and eating healthy still here are some other goals in this area:
- Mental health comes first – prioritize sleep, my own happiness, and taking my time. Avoiding things that stress me out, and more.
- Pick up a hobby that doesn’t involve my phone- volunteering with animals has been my hobby as of late, but I really want to get into bike riding, or maybe roller skating, something outdoors and healthy related but also FUN!
- Grow in confidence- Most of y’all know I had my nose done a few months ago. I also have finally worked on my skin. Two things that have brought my confidence down majorly. A goal I have is to grow in confidence and continue learning to love myself.
Words of the Year–
Last section of goals, I have two words of the year I want to stand by:
Minimalism & Intention
Minimalism in all aspects of my life. In home, in work, in friendships (yes). I want to be minimal, clutter free, head space rent free… you get the point.
Intentional with my work, friendships, relationships, new things I take on, etc. A goal to have a year full of intention and doing only things I’ll give my all too.
My vision board:
I love having a vision board for the new year…. really helps my creative juices get flowing. 🙂 CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR! Hope it’s your best year yet, friends. So thankful for you!
Leave a Reply